We have been asked to recruit elementary and middle school teachers and administrators in different areas to take part in a paid focus group discussion to talk about instructional materials for Science curriculums.
The research, if qualified, would consist in taking part in a 90-minute focus group discussion with others in your field. The discussion will be centered on your opinions of a new Science program. As a thank you for your participation, we are offering a $150 honorarium which will be paid at the conclusion of the discussion.
This study is being conducted in all of the following markets:
- Sacramento County, California on Monday, March 20th
- Contra Costa County, California on Tuesday, March 21st
- Fresno County, California on Wednesday, March 22nd
- San Diego County, California on Thursday, March 23rd
- Riverside County, California on Monday, March 27th
- Los Angeles County, California on Tuesday, March 28th
This discussion is being held in the evening at either 5:30pm or 7:30pm, depending on how you qualify.
In order for us to determine whether or not you qualify to participate, we will need to ask you some questions. Included below is a link you can click on to answer these questions online. You are also welcome to call into our office at 619-814-0480 or (toll-free) 844-718-0692 and ask for MEGAN at extension 120.